Imagine being involved in cutting edge projects that change the course of our industry on a daily basis. At Covance, one of the world’s largest and most comprehensive drug development service companies, you will have an opportunity to build an exciting career while you make a direct impact on the lives of millions.
We currently have an opening at our Greenfield, IN facility for a STUDY DIRECTOR – DEVELOPMENTAL AND REPRODUCTIVE TOXICOLOGY (DART).
- Serves as the DART Study Director for DART Toxicology Studies, including Embryo-fetal Development, Fertility, Pre-/Postnatal and Juvenile Toxicology Studies as described in the GLPs.
- Has overall responsibility for the technical conduct of a study as well as for the interpretation, analysis, documentation, and reporting of results.
- Stays current with DART study designs and techniques and suggest ideas for technical development as appropriate
- Is considered a subject matter expert in one or more of the following: fetal pathology, endocrinology, behavioral toxicity/neurotoxicity, juvenile toxicity
- Reviews and confirms external, visceral and skeletal fetal abnormalities
- Trains on providing expert consultations to clients on customized DART study designs and study timings according to drug development needs
Covance's work in developing new therapeutics has an incredible impact on the lives of millions worldwide. Be a part of this life-saving work.
To learn more about this position or to apply on-line please visit our website www.careers.covance.com
& click on req # 2019-27059.
There is no better time to join us!
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. (M/F/D/V). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.