The Society for Birth Defects Research and Prevention Virtual 60th Annual Meeting begins Thursday, June 25! Registrants will have already received a confirmation email from BDRP@birthdefectsresearch.org or BDRP@theonlineexpo.com. If you are registered and did not receive an email in your Inbox, please check you Spam folder and mark these addresses as safe so you will receive future emails regarding the meeting. If you have not already done so, please click the System Check button near the bottom of your confirmation email or any reminder emails you have received.
Within your confirmation and reminder emails will be a Login link that you will use to enter the virtual meeting site. When you receive a Now Open email, you may enter the site using the Login link in the email. Alternatively, you may enter the meeting via the Virtual Meeting Login button on the Annual Meeting website or via this link:
Here are some helpful tips for using and navigating the virtual meeting site, once it opens:
- Once you are in the meeting site, if you have any technical challenges or questions, please click the Help button.
- The default time zone in the virtual meeting session agenda is Eastern Daylight Time (U.S). If this is not your time zone, please go into your Profile the first time you enter the site and change it to your current time zone.
- Please add a photo to your Profile to make your virtual interactions more personal.
- When you are not in sessions, connect with other attendees in the Lounge or via the Message Center accessible via the same dropdown menu where you update your Profile.
- Virtual Posters will be accessible via the meeting site. The Poster Sessions next week will be opportunities to ask poster authors questions. Attendees should review the posters for each session in advance and be prepared to ask questions, referencing the poster number, during the Poster Sessions. If you cannot make it to a Poster Session and have a question for the author, you can email the author via the email provided with the poster, or feel free to connect with them in the meeting site via the Message Center.
- The Resource section of the meeting site contains the PDF of the full program and abstract book which you can download and print if you wish.
- Information on which sessions carry CMEs and how to claim CMEs is in the Resource section.
- You can peruse the agenda and enter sessions via the Sessions section of the site. You can enter sessions from the link in the agenda or you can add sessions to your calendar and access them via the link provided in the calendar items. Sessions will open 15 minutes prior to start time, so feel free to enter them a little early.
- Recordings of sessions will be posted about 24 hours after the live session and may then be viewed On Demand for up to one year following the meeting.
- If you would like to add a course or otherwise add to your current registration, please go to the Upgrade section.
- One of the links in the Resource section is the BDPR Job Bank. If you are seeking a new employee or trainee, feel free to email a job posting to BDRP@birthdefectsresearch.org.
Please note the BDRP Virtual Annual Meeting Code of Conduct is posted on our public website as well as the Resource section of the virtual meeting site.
We hope you enjoy the BDRP Virtual 60th Annual Meeting!