Covance is growing! We are expanding our Crop Protection & Chemical (CP&C) offerings. We have a great opportunity for a STUDY DIRECTOR – Developmental & Reproductive Toxicology (DART) to join our team in Greenfield, IN. Covance’s work in developing new pharmaceutical solutions has an incredible impact on millions of lives worldwide. Come join a global leader in drug development. Be a part of this exciting team and rewarding DART work.
- Serves as the DART Study Director for DART Studies, performing screening and regulatory GLP DART studies with rodent and rabbit animal species according to the relevant OECD and/or US EPA guidelines.
- Has overall responsibility for performing/supervising the technical conduct of a study as well as for the interpretation, analysis, documentation, and reporting of results.
- Stays current with DART study designs and techniques and suggest ideas for technical development as appropriate
- Is considered a DART subject matter expert in the CP&C area
- Reviews and confirms external, visceral and skeletal fetal abnormalities
- Trains on providing expert consultations to clients on customized DART study designs and study timings according to chemical specification needs
What we’re looking for in you:
- PhD in toxicology or related subject, DVM or equivalent degree is preferred.
- OECD & EPA experience required
- Three plus years of related experience.
- Skilled in performing scientific presentations and preparing scientific publications.
- Experience of client management and technical expertise in the relevant business line.
There is no better time to join us!