The Attendee Hub for the Society for Birth Defects Research and Prevention’s 61st Annual Meeting is now open!
Meeting registrants are encouraged to login now and explore the Attendee Hub before the virtual meeting begins next week. Specifically, you are encouraged to:
- Check your tech. Chrome, Firefox, and Edge are the recommended website browsers for watching and participating in sessions in the virtual meeting. Other browsers are not fully supported, and Internet Explorer is not supported at all. The Attendee Hub is fully responsive, so in addition to participating from a laptop or desktop computer, you may also access the meeting on a tablet or smartphone.
- Watch the Program Chair Welcome Video and Attendee Hub Orientation Video, available in the On Demand section.
- Complete your attendee profile to maximize the networking potential of the meeting, including a photo if possible. If you don’t wish to appear in the attendee list, you can opt-out here.
- Build your own schedule by selecting sessions and events you plan to attend. You can even add events to your own personal calendar!
- Schedule video appointments with fellow attendees, either 1:1 or in small groups. We would like to especially encourage trainees and early career attendees to request appointments with BDRP Ambassadors or anyone else with whom they might like to meet. BDRP members are a friendly and supportive bunch, so don’t hold back!
- View posters and make a plan for which poster authors you would like to visit during the Poster Sessions.
- Check out the Treasure Hunt and see what actions you can take in the Attendee Hub to increase your ranking on the leaderboard, we’ll be giving away a pair of Apple AirPods Pro to one lucky winner.
- Download and peruse the full Program and Abstracts, published in the June 2021 issue of the journal Birth Defects Research.