Microcommunities kick off today with groups meeting at either 10:00 am EDT or 3:00 pm EDT. Pre-registration for microcommunities is required. If you do not have a microcommunity in your session list and would like to join one, please email BDRP@birthdefectsresearch.org and indicate your preferred meeting time (10:00 am EDT or 3:00 pm EDT).
A series of award presentations begins with the F. Clarke Fraser New Investigator Award and the James G. Wilson Publication Award at 11:00 am EDT, followed by the Patricia Rodier Mid-Career Award for Research and Mentoring and the Agnish Fellowship Lecture at 12:00 noon EDT.
At 1:30 pm EDT attendees may choose to participate in either the Multidisciplinary Needs Workshop or the Professional Development Workshop. The agenda for each workshop is available within the Session Content once you add the session to your schedule in the Attendee Hub.
Reminders and Tips:
- Poster Sessions start on Monday. Please make sure to review posters in advance and plan to visit poster authors in their video conference rooms during the Poster Sessions.
- Add the Trivia Night Social to your schedule in the Attendee Hub if you plan to attend Monday evening. Space is limited to the first 200 attendees that add the event to their schedules.
- Recordings of scientific sessions will be available On Demand for 90 days.
- Please note that full meeting registrants have access to all sessions in the meeting, whereas single day and limited track registrants only have access to sessions associated with their registration type.
- You can close the Help Chat box in the Attendee Hub by clicking the x in the lower right corner.