We currently have an opening for a Senior Operations Manager in our
Developmental & Reproductive Toxicology (DART) group at our site in Greenfield, IN.
Some of the duties include:
- Oversees development of new operations/techniques
- Implements training plans for operations
- Assigns resources (personnel, space, and equipment) as needed to meet budget and workload expectations.
- Oversees and maintains facilities in full compliance with animal welfare regulations.
- Initiates, plans and implements staff development programs.
- Develops department capabilities and resources to meet both present and future needs.
- Implements appropriate affirmative action, salary administration and staff communication programs within the department
- Partners with all levels of leadership, scientific colleagues and stakeholders to assure alignment with business direction.
- BS degree in Life Sciences
- Skilled in performing presentations and leading meetings.
- Skilled in time management, planning and budgeting.
- Skilled in negotiating.
- Must be able to work in a laboratory setting with laboratory animals.
- 10 years related experience with at least 5 years of Fetal Pathology and Reproductive Toxicology experience.
To learn more about this role or to apply on-line, please visit our careers site at http://careers.covance.com and submit your information to requisition #2017-14231.
There's no better time to join us!
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.