The following COVID-19 resources may be of use to our members and other researchers and healthcare providers:
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) and Pregnancy: What obstetricians need to know, Sonja A. Rasmussen, MD, MS, John C. Smulian, MD, MPH, John A. Lednicky, PhD, Tony S. Wen, MD, Denise J. Jamieson, MD, MPH; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajog.2020.02.017
- MotherToBaby Fact Sheet on COVID-19 and Pregnancy and Lactation - updated regularly
- MotherToBaby Podcast on COVID-19 and Pregnancy and Lactation - recorded March 16, 2020
- TERIS resources on risks/safety of the commonly used COVID medications in pregnancy and vertical transmission of SARS-CoV2
- March of Dimes Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19): What You Need to Know about Its Impact on Moms and Babies
CDC COVID-19 resources:
FASEB’s COVID-19 Webpage – Includes resources from NIH, NSF, the Department of Energy, the Veterans Administration, the Office of Management and Budget, and groups that support scientists who use animals in research.
NIH COVID-19 Information – Includes links to NIH guidance documents related to grant submission and management, clinical trials, animal welfare, and peer review as well as a Frequently Asked Questions document that is updated several times a week with new content. Available COVID-19 specific funding opportunities are also provided.